Anavy is a cloth nappy company based in the Czech Republic. Founded by a cloth mum, Ivana, who found she couldn’t find high quality cloth nappy products to meet her needs. All products are produced in the Czech Republic, using local product inputs wherever possible – we love their local first policy which keeps the footprint of their nappies as small as possible.
- One-size BTP nappy.
- This is classed as an all-in-one nappy by Anavy as it comes complete with two snap in inserts – however, in reality it is closer to an all-in-two design as the inserts are fully detachable.
- The detachable inserts mean this nappy dries faster than your typical all-in-one.
- Made in the Czech Republic.
- Gentle elastics offer great containment and prevent leaks.
- Popper fastening.
- Outer cover: 100% polyester with with polyurethane coating. Anavy polyester yarn is made from recycled PET bottles – effectively recycling 2-3 PET bottles for every nappy made.
- Inserts: 80% viscose (bamboo), 20% polyester.
- Lining: 100% polyester (super soft!)
- This nappy needs several washes to reach full absorbency.
- Wash up to 60 degrees.
Fits babies from 4kg to 15kg.
Why Little Green Cub Recommends
- Both inside and outside of nappy feel super soft and comfy for baby.
- Quick drying with detachable inserts.
- We love a dinosaur print!
There are no reviews yet.