Anavy is a cloth nappy company based in the Czech Republic. Founded by a cloth mum, Ivana, who found she couldn’t find high quality cloth nappy products to meet her needs. All products are produced in the Czech Republic, using local product inputs wherever possible – we love their local first policy which keeps the footprint of their nappies as small as possible.
- One-size BTP nappy.
- Made in the Czech Republic.
- Lining and inserts: 80% viscose (bamboo), 20 % polyester (from recycled PET bottles).
- Inner layer: 80% cotton, 20% polyester.
- Outer layer: Cotton blend.
- Two absorbent bamboo inserts included allowing you to adapt the absorbency as needed.
- Gentle elastics offer great containment and prevent leaks.
- Velcro fastening.
- This nappy needs to be washed several times to reach full absorbency.
- Wash up to 60 degrees.
Fits babies from 4kg to 15kg.
Why Little Green Cub Recommends
- Offers great absorbency and is an excellent night-time nappy option.
- This nappy is so so soft – it feels like it should be really comfortable on babies skin.
*Note – this nappy requires a waterproof cover.