Anavy is a cloth nappy company based in the Czech Republic. Founded by a cloth mum, Ivana, who found she couldn’t find high quality cloth nappy products to meet her needs. All products are produced in the Czech Republic, using local product inputs wherever possible – we love their local first policy which keeps the footprint of their nappies as small as possible.
- Waterproof nappy bag
- Holds approximately 10 nappies
- Handy button-up strap for hanging
- Made of AIR+ 100% polyester with polyurethane coating. Air+ is a unique fabric with a membrane with high breathability and water resistancy made exclusively for Anavy. Due to the high breathability of the fabric, you can experience some wetness on the outside of the product. It is caused by the water vapour condensation and it is not a defect.
- Wash alongside your nappies as needed (up to 60 degrees).
- Do not iron.
Anavy Large wet bags are 35cm X 55cm.
Why Little Green Cub Recommends
- Useful handle allowing you to hang the bag from doors, prams etc.
- The large bag is generously sized and can be used as a dry pail to store your dirty nappies.
- Wet bags in general are just the best for storing anything and everything!
There are no reviews yet.