Anavy is a cloth nappy company based in the Czech Republic. Founded by a cloth mum, Ivana, who found she couldn’t find high quality cloth nappy products to meet her needs. All products are produced in the Czech Republic, using local product inputs wherever possible – we love their local first policy which keeps the footprint of their nappies as small as possible.
- One-size BTP waterproof nappy cover.
- Made in the Czech Republic.
- Gentle elastics offer great containment and prevent leaks.
- Popper fastening.
- 100% polyester with with polyurethane coating. Anavy polyester yarn is made from recycled PET bottles – effectively recycling 2-3 PET bottles for every nappy made.
- Can be used over any absorbent nappy – muslin square, prefold or fitted.
- Wash up to 60 degrees.
Fits babies from 5kg to 15kg.
Why Little Green Cub Recommends
- Offers great containment over an absorbent nappy.
- Feels like a soft and comfy cover for baby.
- Can be used several times between washes unless soiled!
There are no reviews yet.