Anavy is a cloth nappy company based in the Czech Republic. Founded by a cloth mum, Ivana, who found she couldn’t find high quality cloth nappy products to meet her needs. All products are produced in the Czech Republic, using local product inputs wherever possible – we love their local first policy which keeps the footprint of their nappies as small as possible.
- Sized waterproof wool cover for use over an absorbent nappy.
- No elastics, only wide comfortable hems.
- Made in the Czech Republic.
- Lining and inner layer: 100% virgin wool
- Outer decorative layer: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Hems: 95% virgin wool, 5% elastane.
- Wash up to 30 degrees maximum.
- Wool nappy cover requires a regular lanolin treatment to maintain effectiveness as a waterproof layer.
Available in 3 sizes:
- Small (3-6kg) – waist 24-40 cm, thigh 14-22 cm, rise approx. 46 cm
- Medium (6kg +) – waist 32-45 cm, thigh 18-28 cm, rise approx. 51 cm
- Large (10kg +) – waist 40-55 cm, thigh 22-35 cm, rise approx. 54 cm
Why Little Green Cub Recommends
- Wool covers are great for those who prefer natural materials next to babies skin.
- Soft and comfortable night nappy option for baby.
- Extra layer of wool in the wetzone helps to improve performance and prevent leaks!
- Decorative layer over the wool means you can still have fun prints while getting the benefits of wool!