Avo&Cado, based in Germany, produces cloth nappies and cloth nappy accessories. The aim of Avo&Cado is to offer cloth nappies that everyone can afford.
- One Roll with 100 pieces. Size 16 x 28 cm.
- Biodegradable, compostable and free from toxins.
- These cellulose nappy liners are thicker and stronger than other liners.
- The liners are made from natural plant fibres and are completely biodegradable. Oxygen bleached.
- Simply put one liner in the middle of the cloth nappy and dispose of the dirty liner. Wet-only liners can be handwashed and reused 2-3 times.
- Wet-only liners can be handwashed and reused 2-3 times.
Why Little Green Cub Recommends
Avo&Cado biodegradable liners are a great option if you prefer to use disposable liners in your nappies – soft, strong and completely biodegradable!
There are no reviews yet.