Close Pop-in is a long-established UK nappy brand. They have a great range of Aplix and Popper fastening nappies, as well as fantastic, reasonably-priced newborn options.
- Design: Jungle colour
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, easy hook and loop fastening and stretchy tabs for a great fit and easy, quick, one-step changes just like a disposable.
- Clever double leg gusset for leak prevention.
- Superb absorbent, soft bamboo terry
- Flexible all-in-two (AI2) design with removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying times
- Elasticated pockets front and back to retain the soaker and help prevent leaking
- Clever fleece core in the outer shell holds the wetness in the middle of the nappy, helping to prevent compression and leaking
- Suitable for overnight, with the addition of a night time booster (sold separately) which fits inside your Pop-in to last the night
- Hidden hook and loop wash tabs so nothing but softness against baby
- Soaker: Bamboo (viscose) blend.
- Outer shell: 100% polyester with TPU membrane.
- Close recommends not to use biological detergent, bleaching agents or fabric softeners as these may adversely affect absorbency and material appearance.
- Do not dry on direct heat source, do not routinely tumble inners (they may be finished off in the drier occasionally). Never tumble outers as this may affect materials’ integrity and waterproofing
- Easy care, no soaking, simply dry store and wash on a normal 30-60 degree cycle.
- Close always recommend pre-washing your nappies before use and always wash dark colours separately.
One size fits most (7 lbs /3.18 kg – 35lbs /16kg approximately).
Why Little Green Cub Recommends
We recommend Close Pop-in Aplix nappies for their easy use – super strong velcro makes for quick nappy changes and are very easy to use for carers and grandparents. We also love their eye-catching colours / prints and colour coordinated inserts!