Hippynut is a family-run company based in the UK. They are passionate about making small changes to benefit our planet, and provide vegan and eco-friendly products with their focus being on cloth nappies. We love Hippynut’s unique and reliable nappies. Hippynut offer an all-in-one, all-in-two and pocket nappy option, as well as pull-up nappies. Each nappy is thoughtfully designed and functions excellently. Their unique prints are based on their family heritage, culture, love of travel, design, art and food.
- PUL is really stretchy which helps give a great fit.
- Front and back elastics for extra comfort and excellent containment.
- Double gusset.
- High hip snaps to prevent wing drop.
- Insert contains two Stay Dry layers and a bamboo core, consisting of 6 layers. Doesn’t contain any microfibre.
- Additional Snap-in boosters can be purchased to adjust the absorbency.
- Five rise settings and adjustable insert length, providing a true birth-to-potty fit.
- Outer:100% Polyester
- Insert Core: 85% Bamboo, 15% Polyester.
- This nappy needs several washes to reach full absorbency.
- Washing instructions:
- Run a cold rinse cycle.
- Wash at 40°C using non-bio powder. Do not use fabric conditioner.
- Hippynut do not recommend washing nappies frequently at 60 degrees, to protect the longevity of the PUL and our planet. However, if you feel the need to wash at 60 (i.e. if your baby has been unwell), you should do this on a delicate wash.
- Air dry if possible, or tumble dry on low when necessary.
One size fits most 7lbs/3.2 kg – 35lbs/16kg approx.
Why Little Green Cub Recommends
- Offers great absorbency for an all-in-one, while also still being really slim fitting.
- Can even be used as a night nappy with extra inserts (available to purchase separately)!
- The fit can be a bit tricky, due to the adjustable insert length, but trust us – it’s worth playing around with this excellent nappy to get the right fit as once you do, it is so reliable and sure to be a go-to nappy!