Hippynut is a family-run company based in the UK. They are passionate about making small changes to benefit our planet, and provide vegan and eco-friendly products with their focus being on cloth nappies. We love Hippynut’s unique and reliable nappies. Hippynut offer an all-in-one, all-in-two and pocket nappy option, as well as pull-up nappies. Each nappy is thoughtfully designed and functions excellently. Their unique prints are based on their family heritage, culture, love of travel, design, art and food.
- Large (night time) booster consisting of 6 layers of absorbency.
- Can be folded in various ways to provide extra absorption at the front, middle or back, depending on your needs.
- Made from 55% hemp and 45% cotton.
- These boosters offer excellent absorbency for heavy wetters.
- Can be snapped into the Hippynut Wholenut AIO, or used as a booster in any nappy. Can be snapped directly into the Wholenut or also attaches to other Hippynut boosters e.g. hemp for extra absorbency.
- Pre-wash the boosters before use to get the full benefit of the absorbent materials.
- Wash on 40°C and air dry (though you can tumble dry on a low heat if necessary).
- It’s normal for hemp to shrink slightly, by about a third, but Hippynut boosters are made large to allow for shrinkage. After washing, stretch and reshape the booster before hanging to dry, to keep its shape and stretch out the fibres.
- Do not use fabric conditioners on your boosters as this can reduce their absorbency.
Why Little Green Cub Recommends
- Make your Hippynut all-in-one EVEN more absorbent! We use a hemp and bamboo booster combination to use the Wholenut as an easy night-time nappy.