Popolini is an Austrian cloth nappy producer. They were established in 1991 and manufacture a wide range of children’s products including nappies, clothes and blankets. Their cloth nappies are produced in Hungary. With simple, effective designs and a dedication to sustainability – we can wholeheartedly recommend their products to our customers.
- Compatible with any cloth nappy and protects the material from being soiled
- One roll with 120 pieces
- Made from cellulose
- 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Wet-only liners can be handwashed and reused 2-3 times.
Each liner is 16 cm x 28 cm.
Why Little Green Cub Recommends
- Really strong and tear resistant.
- Biodegradable – so a great option if you prefer to use disposable liners!
There are no reviews yet.