Popolini is an Austrian cloth nappy producer. They were established in 1991 and manufacture a wide range of children’s products including nappies, clothes and blankets. Their cloth nappies are produced in Hungary. With simple, effective designs and a dedication to sustainability – we can wholeheartedly recommend their products to our customers.
- Design: Navy and Cream stripes
- Double knitted wool cover
- Made from super soft merino wool (100%)
- Can be combined with many types of nappies (fitted, terry etc.)
- Handwash only, do not iron, do not use tumble dryer
- Before use, the cover must be washed and treated with lanolin several times (we recommend 3-5 times) to shrink the cover to size and ensure the cover will act as a waterproof layer
- Regular ongoing treatment with lanolin is necessary for ongoing effectiveness of the cover
These wool covers come in the following sizes:
- Small – 62/68, 3-6 kg
- Medium – 74/80, 5-10 kg
- Large – 86/92, 9-15 kg
- X Large – 98/104, 14+ kg
Why Little Green Cub Recommends
- Wool is a breathable natural fabric – particularly good for overnight nappies.
- Covers just need to be aired between use – no need to wash every time. This makes it a cost-effective and easy option for night-time.